05 March, 2012

Reader Alert!

In my last post I mentioned that I had my First Comment from K. Victoria Chase. I was excited and pleased because I had just started following her Blog. She is a new writer who's first series is IR Christian Fiction. 

The first book of her Virginia Justice series  is out--------

FBI profiler Maggie Weston has a reputation for identifying the most gruesome of killers. But her reputation is put on the line when US Marshal Brandon Worth walks into her office with news the one case that haunted her the most, John Michael Burrows, has escaped federal custody. Brandon needs her help; she understands how Burrows thinks and the best tracker on the east coast isn't about to pass up her expertise. Maggie and Brandon have to work together to catch a serial murderer and the closer they get to Burrows, the more their hearts become involved. While insecurities and bitterness threaten a budding relationship between Maggie and Brandon, an elusive killer terrorizes a small Virginia county with a game he plans on winning.

There is a an Excerpt at her site as well as Desert Breeze Publishing.

I have not read the book yet but I have downloaded a sample, so far so good. These are the stories I want to read and blog about. So will keep putting the Word out!
   
Oh, wanted to give the link to this Blog Post on Readin N Writing where she Highlights both Victoria and Charmaine T. Davis, who also has a IR Christian book coming out in March 2012: The Dancer and the Pitcher.

It does seem a little trickle is happening. Yeah!!!

1 comments:

V said...

Oh, my goodness!!! Thank you for the feature!! And you are the winner of my giveaway so I hope you read the rest! LOL. I need your email address. You can email me at kvchase(at)gmail(dot)com.

Thanks again!!! :)